Earrings with Paua Shell and Cultured Freshwater Pearl Beads
-- Designer --
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2006 Beading Contest
- Earwire, sterling silver, 16mm plain flat fishhook with open loop, 23 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch with 2mm ball, 24 gauge
- Wire, color-coated copper, 18 gauge, natural
- Wire, color-coated copper, natural, 22 gauge
- Copper leaf sheets, 100% copper
- Cabochon, paua shell, blue, 10mm round
- Paua shell rectangular focal component, 30x13mm
- golden lip shell (natural) focal component, 'disc', 20mm
- Pearl, White Lotus cultured freshwater, white, 4-4.5mm potato
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.