Multi-Strand Necklace with Serpentine Gemstone Beads and Gold-Filled Beads
Warm serpentine greens and yellow are used to make a multi-strand olive jade, Russian serpentine and 14Kt gold-filled necklace that warms the heart with thought of the distance sunshine of Italy.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Cabochon, Russian serpentine, 40x30mm oval
- Cinch mount, 14Kt gold-filled, 40x30mm oval
- Bead, olive ''jade'', 10mm faceted round
- Bead, olive ''jade'', 6mm faceted round
- Bead, olive serpentine ''jade'', 8x5mm rondelle
- Bead, olive new ''jade'', 12x5mm oval
- Bead, 14Kt gold-filled, 8mm smooth round
- Bead, 14Kt gold-filled, 6mm smooth round
- Bead, olive new ''jade'', 20x8mm oval
- Jumpring, 14Kt yellow gold, 5mm round, 18 gauge
- Bead, olive serpentine ''jade'', 8mm faceted round
- Clasp, 4-strand slide lock, vermeil, 26x5mm tube
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, olivine, 8mm bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, olivine, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, gold-filled, 6x3mm smooth saucer
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.