Earrings with Porcelain Ceramic Beads and Celestial Crystal® Beads
Sing the Blues II
Delicate Delft-like blue and white flat round shaped porcelain beads, paired with light purple Celestial Crystal® beads make a dangling statement of style.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, porcelain, blue/white, 12x5mm flat round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, medium purple, 8mm round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, amethyst purple, 4mm bicone
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 5x2mm beaded rondelle
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 1-1/4 inch, 24 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 18mm flat fishhook with 2.5mm ball and 2mm coil with open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.