Earrings with Turquoise Beads
The rustic, rough-hewn facets of blue turquoise are used to make a fine pair of southwestern-styled turquoise and sterling silver earrings.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, sterling silver, 11x9mm twisted round with 5mm round cabochon setting
- Cabochon, turquoise, 5mm round
- Bead, turquoise, 12x6mm faceted oval, C grade
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 1-1/4 inch, 24 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 17mm angular fishhook with 3mm ball with open loop, 20 gauge
- Bead, sterling silver, 2.5mm seamless-look round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.