Earrings with 14Kt Gold-Plated Turquoise Glass Beads and Coral Beads
Featuring colors preferred by the Navajo, these bright turquoise and red coral dangle earrings are a beautifully modern interpretation of vintage American Indian jewelry.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Chain, gold-plated brass, 3.2mm curb
- Bead, coral, red, 6x3mm heishi
- Earstud, gold-plated, 8mm half-ball with drop
- Bead, desert sun, turquoise blue and gold-plated, 10x6mm rectangle
- Bead, desert sun, turquoise blue and gold-plated, 10x8mm cylinder
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.