Single-Strand Necklace with Wire, Seed Beads and Glass Beads
Twisted and coiling gold-colored Zebra Wire™ bound with knitted, golden colored Czech and glass seed beads creates a winsome collar-style necklace.
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Czech glass druk, topaz brown, 8mm round
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, tortoise, 9.5x6mm teardrop
- Bead mix, lampworked glass, brown/gold with fancy finish, 7x4mm-14x11mm mixed shapes
- Bead mix, glass, root beer and multicolored, mixed size and shape in 8-1/4 x 4-1/4 inch rectangular plastic box
- Bead mix, glass, luster crystal, 7x4mm-21x11mm mixed shapes
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined gold, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined light gold, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, transparent clear, #8 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent root beer, #8 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent amber yellow, #8 round
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 6mm round, 20 gauge
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, gold-plated brass, 14x10mm single flat wire
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, gold color, round, 28 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.