Earrings with Cultured Freshwater Pearl Beads and Garnet Gemstone Beads
Make these pearl drop earrings with clean lines and symmetry one of your favorite pairs today. Made with delicate mauve-colored cultured freshwater pearls and rich red faceted garnet teardrop beads, these earrings embody simple elegance and quality that will never go out of style.
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, mauve, 6-6.5mm rice
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, mauve, 5-5.5mm rice
- Bead, garnet, 8x5mm-10x6mm graduated faceted teardrop briolette
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch, 24 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 17mm flat fishhook with ball and open loop, 20 gauge
- Wire, sterling silver, dead-soft, round, 26 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.