Single-Strand Necklace with Wire, Seed Beads and Glass Beads
Twisted and coiling gold-colored Zebra Wire™ bound with knitted, golden colored Czech and glass seed beads creates a winsome collar-style necklace.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Czech glass druk, topaz brown, 8mm round
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, tortoise, 9.5x6mm teardrop
- Bead mix, lampworked glass, brown and gold with fancy finish, 7x4mm-14x11mm mixed shapes
- Bead mix, glass, root beer and multicolored, mixed size and shape in 8-1/4 x 4-1/4 inch rectangular plastic box
- Bead mix, glass, luster crystal, 7x4mm-21x11mm mixed shapes
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, silver-lined translucent gold, #8 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, silver-lined light gold, #8 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent clear, #8 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent root beer, #8 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent amber yellow, #8 round
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 6mm round, 4.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, gold-plated brass, 12.5x8.5mm flat
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, gold color, round, 28 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.