Earrings with Mother-of-Pearl Aqua Discs and Swarovski Crystal Beads
Glowing Circles II
Sweet and simple, these teal-colored mother-of-pearl shell flat round components are used to make a dangly pair of disc earrings that displays radiance in any light.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, mussel shell, light teal, 40mm flat round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, black diamond AB, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 15mm round, 16 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 6.8mm round, approximately 20.5 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 4.5mm round, 22 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch with 2mm ball, 24 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 11mm fishhook with open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.