Earrings with Cubic Zirconia Beads and 14Kt Gold-Filled Earwires
As You Like It II
Make this pair of bold earrings using 14Kt gold-filled wire and earring findings with cubic zirconia rondelles and faceted pear-shaped drops for a style that heralds the red-hot golden days of Hollywood.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, cubic zirconia, garnet red, 12x6mm faceted teardrop
- Bead, cubic zirconia, red, 6x2mm rondelle
- Jumpring, gold-filled, 4.3mm round, 22 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-filled, 2.8mm round, 22 gauge
- Wire, 12Kt gold-filled, dead-soft, round, 26 gauge
- Earwire, 14Kt gold-filled, 15mm fishhook with ball, 24 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.