Single-Strand Necklace with Hill Tribes Fine Silver Beads and Chalcedony Gemstone Bead
Winds of Change
Fine Hill Tribes silver beads and components are used to make this modern tribal-styled necklace in triangle-shaped beads, antiqued flowers and a chalcedony faceted slab for muted color.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Pendant, antiqued Hill Tribes fine silver, 32x28mm tri-flower
- Bead, Hill Tribes fine silver, 10x3mm tube with lines
- Drop, sterling silver, 16x12mm round bell with clapper and flower design
- Drop, sterling silver, 16x12mm round fancy bell with clapper
- Bead, Hill Tribes fine silver, 16x15mm-34x32mm graduated triangle
- Clasp, Hill Tribes fine silver, 17.5x12.5mm heart toggle with flowers
- Bead, chalcedony, 20x15x8-25x25x10mm faceted slab
- Chain, sterling silver, 5mm heavy double link cable
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 4.5mm round, 20.5 gauge
- Wire, sterling silver, half-hard, round, 21 gauge
- Bead, blue lace agate, chip
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.