Earrings with Hand-Blown Glass Beads and 14Kt Gold-Filled Beads
Make playful earrings using dainty hollow glass beads made in the Murano style look like little blue buoys to help keep your spirit afloat on a gloomy day.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Murano-style hand-blown glass, blue, 23x11mm oval
- Bead, gold-filled, 3x2mm smooth rondelle
- Bead, 14Kt gold-filled, 3mm smooth round
- Earwire, 14Kt gold-filled, 15mm fishhook with ball, 24 gauge
- Headpin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-inch, 22 gauge
- Eyepin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-5/8 inch, 22 gauge
- Bead, 14Kt gold-filled, 7mm smooth round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.