Earrings with Turquoise Beads and Coral Beads
Play with Fire II
Stunning turquoise and vivid red coral beads are used to make a pair of bright sterling silver earwires with southwestern style.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, sterling silver, 2.5x1mm smooth flat rondelle
- Bead, bamboo coral, red, 3.5-4mm hand-cut round with 0.5-0.7mm hole
- Bead, turquoise, 8mm round
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inches with 2mm ball, 21 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 24mm fishhook with 5mm round bead, 20 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.