Single-Strand Necklace with Wood Component, Deerskin Leather Cord and Wood Beads
Celebrate your inner tribe with a necklace made of exotic mixed art wood beads, deerskin leather cords and antiqued gold pewter beads for outrageous outback style.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Cord, deerskin leather, buckskin tan, 1/8-inch
- Cord, deerskin leather, saddle tan, 1/8-inch
- Component mix, wood, assorted colors, 15-60mm
- Bead, wood, dark brown, 5mm round
- Bead mix, artwood, 12x5mm tube with pattern
- Bead mix, painted wood, multi-colored, 10mm round with pattern
- Bead, glass, opaque tan, 9x7mm crow
- Bead, antiqued gold pewter, 8x6mm beaded oval
- Bail, pendant, gold-plated, 10mm
- Cord end, gold-plated brass, 6.5x4.5mm
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 8x6mm oval, 18 gauge
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, silver-foil back, 7.2mm round
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal, light Colorado topaz, silver-foil back, 7.2mm round
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, gold-plated brass, 14x10mm single flat wire
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.