Single-Strand Necklace with Wood Component, Deerskin Leather Cord and Wood Beads
Celebrate your inner tribe with a necklace made of exotic mixed art wood beads, deerskin leather cords and antiqued gold pewter beads for outrageous outback style.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Cord, deerskin leather, buckskin tan, 1/8-inch
- Cord, deerskin leather, saddle tan, 1/8-inch
- Component mix, wood, mixed colors, 15-60mm flat round
- Bead, wood, dark brown, 5x4mm hand-cut rondelle
- Bead mix, artwood, 12x5mm tube with pattern
- Bead mix, wood, multicolored, 10mm hand-cut round with painted pattern
- Bead, glass, opaque tan, 9x7mm crow
- Bead, antiqued gold pewter (tin-based alloy), 8x6mm beaded oval
- Bail, pendant, gold-plated brass, 10x4mm
- Cord end, fold-over, gold-plated brass, 6.5x4.5mm corrugated U-shape, 6mm inside diameter
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 8x6mm oval, 18 gauge
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal AB, foil back, 7.07-7.27mm Xilion rose (2058), SS34
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal, light Colorado topaz, silver-foil back, 7.2mm round
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, gold-plated brass, 12.5x8.5mm flat
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.