Earrings with Citrine Gemstone Beads, Cultured Freshwater Pearls and Vermeil Beads
Champagne on Ice II
Celebrate in style by making an elegant pair of dangle earrings using large citrine nuggets and cultured freshwater pearl beads that embody the look of champagne on ice.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, white, 7-7.5mm round
- Bead, citrine, medium faceted nugget
- Bead, vermeil, 6.5x6mm beaded oval
- Bead, vermeil, 5x1mm beaded rondelle
- Eyepin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-5/8 inch, 22 gauge
- Headpin, gold-filled, 1-1/2 inch, 22 gauge
- Earwire, 14Kt gold-filled, 17mm flattened fishhook with 2mm ball and 2mm coil with open loop, 22 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.