Bracelet with Copper-Plated Glass Beads and Czech Glass Beads
Make a sparkling bracelet reminiscent of a harlequin's playful diamond pattern using diamond-shaped and round polka dotted copper-plated glass beads to play up geometric style.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, copper-plated glass, blue, 8mm round
- Bead, copper-plated glass, green, 8mm round
- Bead, copper-finished glass, clear, 8mm round
- Bead, copper-finished glass, pink, 8mm round
- Bead, copper-plated glass, green, 10mm diamond
- Bead, Czech glass druk, light bronze, 4mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, emerald green, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, light rose, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, light cobalt, 4mm faceted round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent emerald green, #11 round
- Headpin, copper, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, antiqued copper-plated brass, 6mm round, 20 gauge
- Jumpring, antiqued copper-plated brass, 4mm round, 22 gauge
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued copper-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy),16mm rope style round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.