Triple-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Antiqued Gold-Plated Brass Beads and Czech Glass Druk Beads
Detect an Accent?
Make a necklace that looks like it could have been discovered in a forgotten jewelry box using corrugated antiqued gold-plate brass beads and tortoise-colored Czech pressed glass beads.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, antique gold-plated brass, 6mm corrugated round
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated brass, 4mm corrugated round
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated brass, 4.5x2.4mm corrugated rondelle
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated brass, 8mm corrugated round
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated brass, 4.5x3.2mm corrugated saucer
- Crimp cover, antique gold-plated brass, 4mm
- Jumpring, antique gold-plated brass, 5mm round, 3mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Eyepin, antiqued gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Bead, Czech glass druk, translucent tortoise luster, 6mm round
- Bead, Czech glass druk, translucent pink luster, 6mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, vintage rose, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Clasp, 2-strand toggle, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 16mm round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.