Earrings with Czech Glass Beads
Tiers of Turquoise
The beauty of Persian blue turquoise is capture by Czech glass beads. Used in a layered tier design, they answer the season's demand for intense color.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, gold-plated steel, 34x19mm teardrop with 3 loops
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, aqua carmen, 4mm round
- Bead, Czech dipped décor glass druk, light turquoise blue, 8mm round
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, gold-finished brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil and open loop, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 4.5mm round, 20 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.