Earrings with Antiqued Pewter Filigree Scroll Drop, Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads and Cultured Freshwater Pearl Beads
If mermaids wept, their tears resemble the pearls in this pair of delicate filigree dangle earrings made with mauve and peacock-colored cultured freshwater pearl beads and faceted Czech fire-polished glass beads.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal component, antiqued silver pewter, 48x26mm teardrop
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, mauve, 5.5-6mm rice
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, peacock, 5x3mm button
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 24 gauge
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1-inch, 24 gauge
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, iris purple, 3mm round
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 17mm flat fishhook with 2mm coil and open loop, 22 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.