Earrings with Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads
Double-looped teardrop earrings made using blue Celestial Crystal® beads are the ultimate aquatic accessory.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead tip, Hot Tips, antiqued gold-plated, 5mm shell
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, two-tone, crystal/dark blue AB, 4mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, sapphire blue, 3mm round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, medium blue AB, 4mm round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, medium blue, 11x7mm teardrop
- Fringe bead, glass, matte rainbow clear
- Seed bead, glass, clear rainbow cobalt blue, 3.5x3mm fringe
- Seed bead, glass, purple color-lined light blue, 3.5x3mm fringe
- Eyepin, gold-plated, 1-1/2 inch, 24 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil and open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.