Earrings with Glass Pearl Beads and Antiqued Pewter Bead Caps
Got it Covered
Make a pair of dangle earrings using a potpourri of pastel glass pearl beads and antiqued pewter bead caps for a whimsical style fit for a blooming garden tea party.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Earstud, antiqued silver pewter, 19.5x18mm flower with loop
- Chain, silver-finished brass, 2.2mm cable
- Bead, glass pearl, mint green, 12mm round
- Bead, glass, light colors, 6mm round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, pink, 4mm round
- Bead cap, antiqued pewter, 13x6mm flower design, fits 10-12mm beads
- Bead cap, antiqued pewter, 6.5x3.5mm beaded
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, silver-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1-inch, 24 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.