Earrings with Glass Pearl Beads and Antiqued Pewter Bead Caps
Got it Covered
Make a pair of dangle earrings using a potpourri of pastel glass pearl beads and antiqued pewter bead caps for a whimsical style fit for a blooming garden tea party.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Earstud, antiqued silver pewter, 19.5x18mm flower with loop
- Chain, silver-plated steel, 2.2mm cable
- Bead, glass pearl, mint green, 12mm round
- Bead, glass, light colors, 6mm round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 32-facet, pink, 4mm faceted round
- Bead cap, antiqued pewter, 13x6mm flower design, fits 10-12mm beads
- Bead cap, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy), 6.5x3.5mm beaded round, fits 5-7mm bead
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.4mm inside diameter, 20 gauge
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1 inch, 24 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.