Earrings with Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Gemstone Beads and Sterling Silver Findings
Tears from the Sky
The Native Tribes of North America once believed that turquoise came from the tears of a star-crossed man who loved an elusive rainbow maiden. The vivid blue of Sleeping Beauty turquoise is considered by many to be the finest turquoise gemstone available. Use its vivid color in sweeping earring styles with sterling silver and fine Swarovski crystal beads.
-- Designer --
Audrey, Customer Service Representative
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet AB, 4mm faceted bicone
- Headpin, sterling silver, 3/4 inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 3-beads design
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 3.0mm round, approximately 22 gauge
- Chain, sterling silver, 2.25mm flat figure 8
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 3/4-inches long, 24 gauge (.021 inch)
- Loop, sterling silver, 17x11mm diamond, nine 4mm rings
- Drop, sterling silver, 27x13mm knot with 3 loops
- Bead, Sleeping Beauty turquoise, 11x6mm teardrop, A/A- grade
- Bead, Sleeping Beauty turquoise, 8mm round, A/A- grade
- Bead, Sleeping Beauty turquoise, 22x6mm teardrop, A/A- grade
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.