Toy Soldier Earrings with Celestial Crystal® Beads
A Babe's Toyland
Inspired by aworldofbeads.com
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, cobalt blue, 4mm cube
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, red, 6x6mm cube
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, 16-facet, black, 6mm bicone
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, black, 6x3mm disc
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, black, 11x7mm teardrop
- Bead, glass pearl, light peach, 6mm round
- Bead cap, gold-plated brass, 6mm ribbed
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, gold-plated stainless steel, fishhook with 9.6x3.5mm ball, 21 gauge
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
String the following onto one headpin:
One 6mm black bicone
Two 4x4mm cobalt cubes
One 6x6mm red cube
Two gold-plated bead caps
One light peach pearl
One black disc
One black teardrop
Place your round-nose pliers, horizontally, above the teardrop. Bend the headpin to a 90 degree angle.
Make a simple loop (see instructions below).
Using chain-nose pliers, open the loop on the bottom of the earwire. Slip on the simple loop then close the loop on the earwire to secure the beaded dangle.
Repeat Steps 1 - 4 to create the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.