Double-Strand Bracelet with Swarovski Crystal
Design inspired by Dee Dee Simental See the Instructions for this Design Idea
-- Designer --
Tim Cronkhite, Senior Customer Advocate, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Tim Cronkhite, read his jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet, 8mm bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, fuchsia, 8mm Xilion bicone
- Link, silver-plated, 11x2mm curved flat end bar
- Clasp, box, silver-finished brass, 12x9mm filigree ''S'' design oval
- Thread, Berkley FireLine, gel-spun polyethylene, crystal, 0.15mm diameter, 6-pound test
- Beading needles, #10, approximately 2-1/4 inches long
- Adhesive, G-S Hypo cement
- FiberFuse, thread burner
- Wire nipper, Acculon
- Parachute cord, nylon, white, 30-pound
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.