Single-Strand Necklace with Circle of Hope Handmade Glass Beads
Thanks to the compassionate bead artists who contributed to this necklace!
The Fire Mountain Gems and Beads® Circle of Hope project has raised both awareness and money for the campaign against breast cancer. The idea originated with Fire Mountain Gems and Beads' employees and offers talented bead artists the opportunity to create and donate amazing handmade beads, or Beads for a Cure.
Necklace designed by Marlynn McNutt, breast cancer survivor
-- Designer --
Handmade beads created by talented artists in the beading and jewelry-making community
: : : Materials : : :
- Chain, gold-filled, 7x6mm flat hammered cable
- Jumpring, gold-filled, 6mm round, 19 gauge
- Wire, 12Kt gold-filled, half-hard, round, 22 gauge
Handmade beads from many artists
|Thank you to the talented and generous artists who donated one-of-a-kind art beads to the 2009 Circle of Hope project, in support of breast cancer research.|
|Erika Originals on Etsy|
|NancMac Designs on Etsy|
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.