Tie Tac with Mother-of-Pearl and Lapis Lazuli Cabochon and Silver-Plated Chain
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and BeadsTo learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Cabochon, mother-of-pearl and lapis lazuli with resin, 16x16mm square
- Drop, silver-plated steel, 15x15mm diamond
- Chain, silver-plated steel, 3.2mm curb
- Tie tac pad, silver-plated brass, 12mm flat round pad
- Tie tac clutch, silver-plated brass, screw style with loop
- Pliers, side-cutting
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.