Ring with Amethyst Gemstone Beads and BRONZclay™ and COPPRclay™
-- Designer --
From the Fire Mountain Gems and Beads Collection
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, amethyst, 8mm round
- Bead, amethyst, medium to dark, 8mm rondelle
- Bead, vermeil, 5x1mm beaded rondelle
- Bead, antiqued copper, 5x1.5mm beaded rondelle
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Headpin, copper, 2-1/2 inches with 1.75mm ball head, 22 gauge
- BRONZclay, 1550-degree formula
- COPPRclay, 1700-degree formula
- Non-stick art sheet, Teflon, white, 6x6 inch
- Polishing cloth, Moonshine
- Polishing paper, green, 400 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing paper, grey, 600 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing paper, blue, 1,200 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing paper, pink, 4,000 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing paper, mint, 6,000 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing paper, light green, 8,000 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Carbon, clay firing, acid-washed coal-based
- Carbon, clay firing, activated coconut shell-based, for BRONZclay and COPPRclay
- Paragon kiln, model SC-2, 1400W-120V
- Firing pan and lid, stainless steel, 7 x 6-1/2 x 4-inch
- Ring mandrel, plastic, 12-inches long
- Needle files
- Fine steel wire brush
- Snake roller, acrylic
- Super slicer
Paintbrush, artist fine-tip
Nail board, medium-gind grit, cushioned
Olive oil, small container
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.