Single-Strand Necklace with Art Clay® and Gemstone Beads
Grand Prize Gold Medal Winner
-- Designer --
Melissa J. LeeTo learn more about Melissa J. Lee, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Necklace: Metal Clay (Tie)
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, amethyst, medium to dark, 5x4mm-6x5mm faceted rondelle
- Bead, green aventurine, 9x5mm teardrop
- Bead, black tourmaline, faceted tumbled nugget
- Seed bead, glass, matte opaque black, #6
- Crimp, sterling silver, 3x3mm cut tube
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex®, clear, 49 strand
- Art Clay, Silver 650, low fire, slow dry formula
- Art Clay, Silver 650, low fire, syringe
- Liver of sulfur, antiquing solution
UV resin with colorant
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.