Multi-Strand Necklace with Seed Beads, Aluminum Chain and Seed Beaded Hummingbird
Grand Prize Gold Medal Winner
-- Designer --
Patricia KraemerTo learn more about Patricia Kraemer, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal dorado 2X, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal dorado 2X, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, black onyx, 10x10mm dice
- Charm, gold-plated brass, 10x6mm bird
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, opaque black, #6 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined root beer, #8 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, matte black, #11 round
- Fringe bead, glass, opaque black
- Leather 'barbed wire' cord, 1.5mm, black
- Chain, aluminum with black finish, 6x4mm curb
- Chain, aluminum, twisted cable, black, 22x15x2mm twisted oval links
- Wonder Wiggle Wire, black, 0.02-inch diameter
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, size D, black
- Thread, Berkley FireLine, smoke, 0.15mm diameter, 6-pound test
- Seed and bugle beads
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, 2mm round
- Steampunk components
- Flat backs, Czech, rhinestones
Vintage brass clock washers and gears
Wooded bird form
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.