Single-Strand Necklace with Peridot and Tourmaline Gemstone Beads and Wirework
Grand Prize Honorable Mention Winner
-- Designer --
Silver Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, peridot, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 5mm heishi
- Bead, peridot, 8x6mm faceted oval
- Bead, peridot, 5x3-6x4mm faceted flat teardrop
- Bead, peridot new ''jade'', 6mm round
- Bead, pink tourmaline, 16x12mm nugget
- Bead, multicolored tourmaline, 4x3x1mm-8x6x3mm top-drilled triangle
- Bead, multicolored tourmaline, 5-12mm chip
- Bead, multicolored tourmaline, 5mm round
- Bead, multi-color tourmaline, 7x4mm-7x5mm faceted teardrop
- Pearl, White Lotus cultured freshwater, white, 6.5-7mm button
- Bead cap, silver-plated brass, scalloped, fits 4-6mm
- Cage, silver-plated, 23x17mm oval
- Clasp, lobster claw, sterling silver, 11x7mm
- Crimp cover, silver-plated brass, 5mm
- Crimp, silver-plated, 2x1.5mm round, 1.3mm inside diameter
- Crimp, silver-plated brass, 3x2mm tube, 1.5 inside diameter
- Chain, sterling silver, 3.5mm round link
- Wire, sterling silver, half-hard, twisted square, 20 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.