Bib-Style Necklace and Earring Set with Brecciated Jasper and Red Jasper Gemstone Beads and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
Lucy BakerTo learn more about Lucy Baker, read her jewelry artist success story here
Silver Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, brecciated jasper, 16x12mm leaf
- Bead, brecciated jasper, 46x20x 4.5mm flat teardrop
- Bead, red jasper, 6mm round
- Bead, red jasper, chip
- Bead, antiqued silver finish pewter, small twist
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, iris gold, #8
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, iris gold, #11
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, opaque metallic black iris, 3.5-3.7mm square
- Seed bead, glass, clear color-lined metallic light green, 3.5-3.7mm square
- Split ring, nickel-plated brass, 5mm round
- Crimp, silver-plated brass, 2x1.5mm round, 1.3mm inside diameter
- Crimp cover, silver-plated brass, 3mm
- Clasp, lobster claw, silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 10x6mm
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, leverback with 10x2mm plain shield
- Chain, silver-plated brass, 5x3.5mm cable
- Thread, Berkley FireLine Crystal, crystal, 0.06mm diameter, 1-pound test
- Thread, Berkley FireLine, smoke, 0.06mm diameter, 1-pound test.
- Seed beads, transparent rainbow amber
Fishing line, 8lb test
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.