Triple-Strand Necklace with Gemstone Beads, Cultured Freshwater Pearls and Oyster Shell Beads
-- Designer --
Helen YaoTo learn more about Helen Yao, read her jewelry artist success story here
Bronze Medal Prize Winner (Tie)
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, chalk turquoise, blue, 8.5x5.5mm-9x6.5mm oval
- Bead, quartz crystal, 12mm faceted round
- Bead, magnesite, blue, 24x8mm oval
- Bead, rhodonite, medium to large faceted tumbled pebble
- Bead, freshwater pearl shell, dark gold, 18x13mm oval
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, 16-facet, clear, 4mm faceted bicone
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, dark gold, 4-5mm potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, antique gold, 7-8mm rice
- Spacer bar, silver-finished pewter (tin-based alloy) with Swarovski crystal and enamel, smoky topaz, 32x31mm 2-strand flower, 18mm between holes
- Crimp, 12Kt gold-filled, 2x2mm smooth tube, 1.1mm inside diameter
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2 inches, 21 gauge
- Wire, 12Kt gold-filled, dead-soft, round, 22 gauge
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, nylon and stainless steel, clear, 7 strand, 0.024-inch diameter
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.