Bib-Style Necklace with Black Onyx and Turquoise Gemstone Cabochons and Beads and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
Alfiya RezepovaTo learn more about Alfiya Rezepova, read her jewelry artist success story here
Bronze Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Cabochon, black onyx, 20mm round
- Cabochon, black onyx, 38mm round
- Cabochon, turquoise, blue-green, freeform
- Bead, turquoise, 13x4mm cylinder
- Bracelet mix, stretch, mother-of-pearl, mixed shapes/sizes/colors, 19x9x2-49x12x4mm, 7-8 inches
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued copper-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 14mm round with flower
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, matte transparent, root beer, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, dark bronze, iris, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, matte transparent, teal blue, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, olive green matte, #11 round
- Seed bead, Czech glass, opaque mouse grey, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, matte opaque, black, #11 round
- Seed bead, Czech glass, opaque lime green, #11
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.