Collar-Style Necklace with Rhyolite Gemstone Beads, Seed Beads and Cultured Freshwater Pearls
Grand Prize Silver Medal Winner
-- Designer --
Jamie Cloud Eakin
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, rhyolite, 20x20x20mm triangle
- Bead, rhyolite, 30x15mm flat marquise
- Bead, rhyolite, 12mm flat round
- Bead, rhyolite, 20mm flat round
- Bead, rhyolite, 6mm round
- Bead, rhyolite, 8mm faceted round
- Bead, peridot, mini chip
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, white, 5-7mm button
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, ceylon pastel white, #6 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, ceylon pastel white, #11 round
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, ceylon pearl, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, metallic rainbow green, #15 rocaille
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 37x12mm ribbed wire with dotted bead
- Jumpring, 14Kt gold-filled, 5.5mm round, 20.5 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2 inches, 24 gauge
- Chain, 14Kt gold-filled, 8x6mm flat cable
- Lacy's Stiff Stuff
- Thread, Silamide, 2-ply waxed nylon, white, size A, 4-pound test
- Beading foundations
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.