Ornament with Swarovski Crystal Beads, Kato Polyclay™ and Seed Beads
Silver Medal Winner 2009
As Featured in Crafts Report magazine, February 2010
-- Designer --
Kaaren PooleTo learn more about Kaaren Poole, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Kato Polyclay™
Silver Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, silver-foil back, 1.9mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, Pacific opal, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, tea green, 6mm potato
- Kato Polyclay, metallic pearl
- Kato Polyclay, turquoise
- Kato Polyclay, yellow
- Kato Polyclay, green
- Kato Polyclay, magenta
- Kato Polyclay, red
- Kato Polyclay, brown
- Kato Polyclay, black
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, color-lined rainbow sea blue, #11 round
- Seed Bead, Delica, luster, sea blue, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, transparent matte luster sage, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, color-lined mix aqua/teal, #11 round
- Thread, Berkley FireLine Crystal, crystal, 0.13mm diameter, 4-pound test
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated brass, gold, round, 24 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.