Multi-Strand Necklace with Swarovski Crystal Beads, Cultured Freshwater Pearls, Riverstone Cabochons and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
Sheila DavisTo learn more about Sheila Davis, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Glass, Czech Pressed and Lampwork
Bronze Medal Prize Winner - Tie
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, riverstone, 4mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, sand opal, 4mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, sand opal, 4mm bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, sand opal, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Colorado topaz, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal golden shadow, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal golden shadow, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Colorado topaz, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, 14x11x6mm cosmic pendant
- Drop, mussel shell, natural 10mm flat round
- Bead, Cabochon, riverstone, 18x13mm oval
- Focal, Cabochon, riverstone, 40x30mm oval
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, sand satin, 4-5mm potato
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater (bleached), white, 5.5-6mm button
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, sand satin, 5-6mm potato
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, silver-lined dark grey, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, silky luster ivory, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, copper-lined crystal, #11 cut
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, transparent inside rainbow cream, #11 round
- Seed bead, Czech glass, pearl cream, #11 round
- Seed bead, Czech, glass, pearl light cream, #11 round
- Seed bead, glass, gold luster peach, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, transparent silver-lined light gold, #15 rocaille
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.