Pendant with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Sterling Silver Stamped Triangle
-- Designer --
Tammy Honaman, Author, Jewelry-Making Expert and Educator, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Tammy Honaman, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, rose, 6mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light rose AB, 6x6mm cube
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, light rose, 8mm top-drilled bicone
- Component, sterling silver, 33.5mm open triangle
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 5mm round, 19 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 7.5mm triangle, 20 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge
- Chain, sterling silver, 3mm long curb diamond-cut
- Stamp punch, tempered steel and plastic
- Tool, steel, 3-3/4x3/4 inch square bench block
- Ball peen hammer
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.