Bib-Style Necklace with Kato Polyclay Flowers and Leaves, Cultured Freshwater Pearls and Seed Beads
Grand Prize Gold Medal Winner
-- Designer --
Melissa GrakowskyPhoto Courtesy of Bead and Button Magazine
Category: Necklace: Polyclay
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Kato Polyclay, metallic silver
- Kato Polyclay, metallic pearl
- Kato Polyclay, white
- Kato Polyclay, translucent
- Kato Polyclay, red
- Kato Polyclay, magenta
- Kato Polyclay clear medium liquid
- Seed bead, Czech glass, iris metallic yellow, #11 round
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, thyme, 4-5mm potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, iris bronze, 5-6mm potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, aloe, 6x5mm-9x6mm top-drilled rice
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, iris bronze, 6x4mm-9x6mm top-drilled flat round
- Thread, Berkley FireLine Crystal, crystal, 0.13mm diameter
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, light tan, size D
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.