Single-Strand Necklace, Bracelet and Earring Set with Pearls, Swarovski Crystal Beads and Kato Polyclay™
-- Designer --
Susan TatumTo learn more about Susan Tatum, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Jewelry Design Sets
Bronze Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 4mm rondelle
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 6x4mm rondelle
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, fuchsia AB, 6mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine, 8mm chessboard round
- Bead, glass pearl, white, 4mm round
- Bead, glass pearl, white, 17x8mm teardrop
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, white, 5-7mm button
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, white, 8x6.5mm-10x7mm top-drilled potato
- Finding, silver-plated brass, 18mm perforated beading disc
- Finding, silver-plated brass, 25mm perforated beading disc
- Crimp, silver-plated, 2.5x1.5mm corrugated round
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine, silver-foil back, 7.2mm round
- PascoFix instant adhesive
- Adhesive, Ferido Formula x1, 2-part epoxy, crystal
- Kato Polyclay
- Beading foundations
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex®, pearl, 49 strand, .014-inch
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.