Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Wire Wrap
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, fern green, 12x9mm faceted Artemis (5540)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, hyacinth, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, sapphire, 3mm Xilion bicone (5328)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, emerald satin, 3mm Xilion bicone (5328)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light topaz, 3mm Xilion bicone (5328)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Siam AB, 4mm faceted round (5000)
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 5x1mm beaded rondelle
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 6x6mm star
- Bead cap, silver-plated brass, 6x1.5mm ribbed, fits 6-8mm bead
- Bead cap, antiqued sterling silver, 11x10mm fancy round with scalloped edges, fits 10-12mm bead
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 3-inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, silver-finished stainless steel and brass, 15mm flat fishhook with 3x2mm coil, 21 gauge
- Wire, Argentium sterling silver, dead-soft, round, 24-gauge
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.