Earrings with Dione® Silver-Finished "Pewter" and Enamel Beads, Sterling Silver Jumprings and Wirework
-- Designer --
Tammy Honaman, Author, Jewelry-Making Expert and Educator, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Tammy Honaman, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Dione, silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), and enamel, white, 12x6mm beaded rondelle with 5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), and enamel, red, 12x6mm beaded rondelle with 5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), and enamel with Swarovski crystal, green and crystal clear, 14.5x5.5mm rondelle with 9.5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, Czech crystal and silver-finished brass, crystal clear, 8x3mm rondelle
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 6mm twisted round, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 6.5mm round, 18 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 10mm round, 16 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 12mm round, 16 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 8mm textured soldered round, 15 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 11mm twisted soldered round, 15 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 16mm leverback with 5x2mm plain shield
- Wire, sterling silver, dead-soft, twisted square, 20 gauge
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.