Bracelet with Dione® Silver-Finished "Pewter" and Enamel Beads, Dione® Glass Beads and Sterling Silver Beads
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Dione, glass, green AB, 15x8mm faceted rondelle with 5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, silver-plated brass with Czech crystal, crystal AB, 12x5mm rondelle with 6mm hole
- Bead, Dione, silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), and enamel, lime green, 12x6mm beaded rondelle with 5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), and enamel, lavender, 12x6mm beaded rondelle with 5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), and enamel with Swarovski crystal, lavender and crystal clear, 14.5x5.5mm rondelle with 9.5mm hole
- Bead, sterling silver, 10x4mm fancy beaded rondelle with large hole
- Bead, sterling silver, 10x6mm heart rondelle, large hole
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 10x3mm rondelle with dots, 6mm hole
- Bead, sterling silver, 13x7mm rondelle
- Bead, sterling silver, 9x1mm twisted rondelle, large hole
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 11x11mm round tube with 6.5mm hole
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 13x1.5mm beaded rondelle
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 16x10mm fancy rondelle, 6mm hole
- Jumpring, silver-plated, 5mm round, 22 gauge
- Clasp, toggle, sterling silver, 14mm flat and smooth round
- Chain, sterling silver, 1.2mm snake
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.