Double-Strand Bracelet with Seed Beads and Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and BeadsTo learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Seed bead, Miyuki glass, opaque matte metallic rainbow rose green, 7x4mm long magatama
- Seed bead, Miyuki glass, metallic shiny gold, 7x4mm long magatama
- Seed bead, Miyuki glass, opaque pearl luster white, 7x4mm long magatama
- Seed bead, Miyuki glass, metallic antiqued gold, 7x4mm long magatama
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, silver-lined gold, #11 square hole
- Fringe bead, glass, matte rainbow light amber yellow
- Fringe bead, glass, clear rainbow light amber
- Fringe bead, glass, clear light amber yellow
- Fringe bead, glass, clear rainbow dark amber
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, crystal/gold, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, smoke AB, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, tortoise gold, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, metallic pale gold, 4mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, gold carmen, 4mm faceted round
- Clasp, toggle, gold-filled, 13mm smooth round
- Thread, Berkley FireLine, crystal, 0.15mm diameter, 6-pound test
- Beading needles, #10
- Pliers, flush-cutter
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.