Single-Strand Necklace with Copper and Aluminum Components , Cultured Freshwater Pearls and Chainmaille
Best in Show
-- Designer --
Erin StrotherTo learn more about Erin Strother, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
Design provided for inspirational purposes. Please use the links below to shop for similar items:
- Chasing hammer, steel with wood handle
- Tool, steel, 3-3/4x3/4 inch square bench block
- Pearls, Swarovski crystal, green
- Clasps, copper-plated toggle
- Wire, copper
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, wire cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
Rings, copper, 16mm hammered round
Links, aluminum and brushed silver, 25x18mm rectangles
Jumprings, copper, 9mm round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.