Earrings with Amethyst Gemstone Beads and Wirework
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Gem, cubic zirconia, purple, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, amethyst, medium to dark, 4mm faceted rondelle
- Bead, amethyst, dark, 8x5mm-12x8mm hand-cut graduated faceted teardrop briolette
- Earwire, sterling silver, 28mm textured oval with 4mm round setting and loop
- Wire, sterling silver, half-hard, round, 26 gauge
- Wire nipper, Acculon
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.