Bracelet with Dione® Large-Hole Beads and Sterling Silver Beads
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Dione, Czech crystal and silver-finished brass, crystal AB, 14x6mm rondelle with 7mm hole
- Bead, Dione, Czech crystal and silver-finished brass, crystal clear, 14x6mm rondelle with 7mm hole
- Bead, Dione, lampworked glass with silver-finished steel grommets, black with brown and blue swirls, 14x10mm rondelle with 4.5-5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, glass and silver-plated brass, black AB, 15x8mm faceted rondelle with 4.5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, sterling silver and marcasite with black onyx, 15x13mm round tube
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 9x3mm beaded rondelle with 4mm hole
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 12x8mm fancy rondelle, 4mm hole
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 11x11mm round tube with 6.5mm hole
- Bead, sterling silver, 9x1mm twisted rondelle, 6mm hole
- Bead, sterling silver and marcasite, 12x10.5mm fancy oval with 4mm hole
- Bead, antiqued brass-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 9x6mm beaded rondelle, 4.5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, sterling silver and marcasite, 17x14mm rondelle with 7mm hole
- Bead, antiqued ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 13x9mm filigree tube with loop, 4.5mm hole
- End cap, antiqued sterling silver, 10x7mm cone shape, 3mm inside diameter
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 5mm round, 20 gauge
- Dione Easy-On Chain, gunmetal-plated brass, 2.6mm snake chain, end caps with 3.3mm threaded end and lobster claw clasp, 8-1/2 inches
- Chain, sterling silver, 1.4mm snake
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.