Bracelet with Dione® Silver- and Gold-Plated Brass and Crystal Beads, Lampworked Glass Beads and Sterling Silver Beads
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Dione, gold-plated brass with crystal, crystal AB, 12mm rondelle
- Bead, Dione, silver-plated brass with Czech crystal, crystal clear, 12x5mm rondelle with 6mm hole
- Bead, Dione, lampworked glass with silver-plated steel grommet, white with pink flower, 14x10mm rondelle with 4.5-5mm hole
- Bead, SmartBead BPS, sterling silver with silicone lining, 8mm seamless-look round
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 12x8mm fancy rondelle, 4mm hole
- Bead, sterling silver, 8mm round with large hole
- Bead, sterling silver, 9x1mm twisted rondelle, large hole
- Bead, sterling silver, 9x1mm beaded star rondelle
- Bead, sterling silver, 9.5x4.5mm beaded rondelle with large 5mm hole
- Bead, sterling silver, 10x4mm fancy beaded rondelle with large hole
- Bead, vermeil, 14x3mm snowflake rondelle
- Chain, sterling silver, 3mm caprice, 8-1/2 inches with 8x5mm end caps and a lobster claw clasp
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.