Bracelet with Kumihimo Hemp Cord and Gold-Plated Charms
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Charm, gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 21x15mm double-sided lock
- Charm, gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 29x12mm double-sided key
- Cord end, fold-over, gold-plated steel, 5x5mm with 4mm inside diameter
- Clasp, lobster claw, gold-plated brass, 17x11mm
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 4x3mm oval, 24 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 6mm round, 18 gauge
- Cord, Hemptique, hemp, purple, pink, light blue and gold, 1mm diameter
- Kumihimo disk, EVA foam, white and black, 4-1/4 inch round with 22mm inside hole and 32 slots
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.