Earrings with Antiqued Brass Pewter Drops, Friendly Plastic® and Antiqued Brass Steel Chain
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Drop, antiqued brass pewter, 29x22mm curve
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, blue zircon, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Earwire, antiqued brass steel, 19mm with ball and coil, 22 gauge
- Jumpring, steel, antiqued brass, 5mm round, 21 gauge
- Eyepin, antiqued gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 22 gauge
- Chain, antiqued brass steel, 3x2mm flat cable link
- Plastic stick by Friendly Plastic, plastic, opaque metallic solid fuchsia with black base, 7x1-1/2 inch rectangle
- Plastic stick by Friendly Plastic, plastic, opaque metallic multicolored swirl with black base, 7x1-1/2 inch rectangle
- Plastic stick by Friendly Plastic, plastic, opaque metallic turquoise with black base, 7x1-1/2 inch rectangle
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Amaco marbling comb, steel and plastic, semi-transparent pink and silver, 3-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 1/2 inch, 9 tooth
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.