Triple-Strand Necklace with Cultured Freshwater Pearls, Seed Beads and Viking Knit Wire
-- Designer --
Stephanie EddyTo learn more about Stephanie Eddy, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Necklace: Wirework, Metal Beads, Chains
Bronze Medal Prize Winner (Tie)
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, hematite, 8mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, jet, 3mm faceted round
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, pistachio, 14x12mm-49x20mm top-drilled baroque
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued silver-plated pewter, 22x20mm single-sided round leaf
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, black, round, 20 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, copper, silver color, round, 20 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, copper, silver color, round, 26 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, black, round, 26 gauge
- Viking Knit tool, Lazee Daizee, plastic / copper / fabric
- Beads, sterling silver, rondelle
- Beads, Swarovski crystal, montées
- Seed and bugle beads
- Chain, aluminum
- Cord, rubber, black
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.